Please bring these to class every day!
- 2 inch 3-ring binder with dividers (Classwork, Homework, Quizzes)
- Pencils with erasers
- Graphing Calculator (TI -83 or TI-84)
You may keep you Textbook at home.
GRADING AND EXTRA CREDIT
Grades are calculated based on a points system. Powerschool will be updated approximately once a week. Check it often! Marking period grades will not be rounded.
Extra credit may be built into tests or quizzes throughout the marking period. Extra credit can also be earned through participation in MATH LEAGUE. 1 point will be earned (at teacher discretion) for participation and an additional points for correct answers. Take advantage when it is offered. No extra credit will be offered at the end of the marking period or at the request of a parent or student.
NEED EXTRA HELP?
I am available:
- Tuesday - Thursday Mornings ~ 7:10-7:35 in F133 (no appointment necessary).
- After school on Tuesdays
- Math Resource Center Period 7
- Periods 3 and 8 - Please make an appointment!
In addition, you may visit the MATH RESOURCE CENTER, F138, any day, any period (including lunch!) for extra help. I encourage you to seek extra help!
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing"